axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <>
Subject Savan/C 0.90 release
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 03:12:30 GMT
Hi devs,

Since Savan/C development has continued for some time and seems ripe enough to be packed into
a release I propose we do a Savan/C 0.90 release. I would like to be the release manager.
Currently following features are implemented

   1. Support for WS-Eventing Specification August 2004.
   2. Support for Subscribe, Unsubscribe, Renew and GetStatus operations.
   3. Support for subscription management endpoint which could be the
      Event Source itself or separate subscription management endpoint.
   4. Persistent storage for subscribers.
   5. Support for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2.
   6. Samples to test scenarios.
   7. Documentation