axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sutter <>
Subject Re: cpp classes from axis2c service
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:45:04 GMT
Hello Rajiky

I'm not so familiar with c development and for my opinion it is not
possible to debug a remote service.
If it is how can I enable it? I already added some printf in the service
implementation. The first one is in the initialization of the service.
But these output are not visible - so I think the Segmentation fault
occurs when loading the so file.