axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Rampart/C] SAML Support?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:47:09 GMT
Hi Jamie,
Rampart/C still doesn't have the SAML support. But it's definitely
something we have planned to do(Problem is when:) ).
If you like to have it implemented by yourself, only for the client
side, it's not that difficult. Please have a look at the function
rampart_shb_build_message() in src/util/rampart_sec_header_builder.c.
Also you may have to include few additional Rampart/C policy assertions.
As a guide, you may see how a Timestamp or a Username token is added to
the header. Feel free to drop questions here in the list, should you
need any assistance. Also we appreciate if you can share your
implementation with us.
Cheers,
Kaushalye

--