axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Apache HTTP Server/Tomcat with axis2/c
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:06:42 GMT
Daniel

We would love to commit the changes back into the main trunk. If you:
*  submit them as patches into JIRA
* with the Apache License option ticked
* and they don't break the other builds

They will almost certainly get integrated.

However, there is a problem of tests. We are unlikely to be able to
test on z/OS, so we would rely on the community (i.e. you :-) ) to
test that the build continues to work.

Paul

PS the axis-c-dev list would be more appropriate for this discussion I guess.

On 7/18/07, Mooney, Daniel <Daniel.Mooney@ca.com> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I would love to, though, I would like a commitment that the changes will
> be intergraded into axis2/c.
>
> Dan

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair