axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajika Kumarasiri" <rajik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mail Transport support for Axis2/c - only SOAP 1.2
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:01:13 GMT
Hi,
There is a well defined Email Binding for SOAP 1.2[1]. But Axis2/Java Mail
Transport implemented the specification found here[2]. The method described
in [2] ensures that the SOAP message will not modify and/or scan by the Spam
filters etc since it is a base64 encoded MIME attachment. I mean there is no
such an specification for SOAP 1.1. The specification found [3] , add the
SOAP message as a plain text message.

Thanks in advance.
Rajika

[1] - http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/NOTE-soap12-email-20020626