axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject Re: New Axis2/C user
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:44:03 GMT
Shanmuc wrote:
> Hi group,
>    I am new to the axis2/c framework. Can anybody guide me through on how to
> use the Axis2/c framework to write my own operation for peforming client,
> server interactions.
>     I do not understand clearly the programming technique given in the home
> page. Please can somebody guide me to write a new operstion and to steps to
> execute ;)
Please have a look at the quick start guide at

Also please subscribe to axis-c-user list, more info on how to subscribe
can be found here:
If you find any problems with quick start guide, you can raise the
issues over the axis2-c-user list.

> Thanks in Advance.
> ~Shanmugam

Samisa Abeysinghe : (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message