axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guththila Parser axutil_env addition
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:51:03 GMT
Hi Supun,

"Supun Kamburugamuva" <supun06@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to volunteer for adding the axutil_env to the Guththila
> code as this is an urgent thing to do. I think I will be able to do it
> quickly (most probably before Monday) and there are few other things
> that I have to take care as well. The approach that I'm going to take
> is adding the axutil_env to the Guththila structures and use it from
> these structures.
Great !!! BTW can you make sure to get all our samples (It is just 6
or 7 samples)working with Guththila too.

One more thing, I would like to pass axutil_env_t to every function
rather than adding axutil_env_t to Guththila structure. Because it
gives more Axis2/C like feeling and good to maintain consistency in
function. I'm not sure whether its only my feeling, let see what others
say too :)

thanks,
Dinesh
--