axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <>
Subject Fwd: JSON Support for Axis2C(GSoC2007)
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 05:19:26 GMT
Hi Kasun,
I think it is better to use axutil module.But if you have written large
amout of code, don't try changing it.

-- Nandika

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kasun Indrasiri <>
Date: Jun 1, 2007 11:10 PM
Subject: JSON Support for Axis2C(GSoC2007)

I do have few things to clarify regarding the JSON support for Axis2C

-       In the case of implementing the StAX parser I have two options of
developing it as an integrated module to Axis or as a separate module.
(Even though the interfaces of StAX parser should be sync. with Axis
StAX wrapper). For instance, I implemented the basic structure of the
parser with out using things like AXIS2_MALLOC or axutil module. Is
that ok to do so?

-       I had a look on Guthila parser and the issue is it's a kind of
inline xml parser. In this case since JSON cannot be parsing inline,
first an object of the JSON string is created and it is parsed to the
StAX parser. But the interface should be the same.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

WSO2 Inc:

View raw message