axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing service client API for Neethi/C
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 02:11:52 GMT
Hi,
If we going to support WSDL2C with policy I think it is better to put policy
XML generation function inside axis2_<service_name>_stub.c file and provide
user with parameter to set if he wants use policy when creating the client
stub or not. Then when creating the client stub we can set policy to the
svc_client.

Thanks
Milinda