axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <>
Subject Re: Neethi/C implementation
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 17:59:05 GMT
Hi Manjula,
          Please find my comments inline.
Manjula Peiris <> writes:

> Hi devs,
> Most of the implementaion for Neethi/C (WS -Policy framework for
> Axis2/c) has being completed. The implementation is at the folllowing
> url.
> But before merging with the trunk We have to consider some issues.
> 1. whether we are going to keep domain specific policy implementations
> inside Neethi or in those domain implementations(Eg :-Security
> policy)
> -I think those policy implementations should be in their domain
> implementations.
 Do you see any advantage on keeping those policy implementations in
 domain implementations over keeping them inside Neethi/C? I think we
 need to weigh pros and cons of both approaches before make a
 decision. Here are some[1] as I see. Please feel free to make
 corrections if I caught them wrong.

Dinesh Premalal
WSO2, Inc.;
GPG Key ID : A255955C
GPG Key Finger Print : C481 E5D4 C27E DC34 9257  0229 4F44 266E A255 955C

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message