axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Neethi/C implementation
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 05:54:32 GMT
Hi Samisa,
Thanks for the input.
Seeing that, this kind of a behavior model came to my mind.
1. Neethi/C builds a generic policy struct by inspecting the policy
assertions defined in a descriptor files. In future we can extend this
to pick policies from the WSDL file.
2. Axis2/C configuration module get information from that generic policy
struct and define it's behavior.
3. Each and every module MUST have it's own configuration module and
they also have the access to the generic policy struct, which is the
source of populating configurations. For example Rampart builds Security
Policy Struct depending on the Generic Policy struct.
4. No operation of a module(e.g. Rampart, Sandesha) directly read the
generic policy struct, but define behavior in it's own configuration
module. This makes "No crossed wires between modules and Neethi/C".
5. Other platforms can also build the Generic policy struct by reading a
policy file (or in other platform specific way)

Any comments???
Cheers,
Kaushalye