axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject Re: Neethi/C implementation
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 02:20:05 GMT
Manjula Peiris wrote:
> Hi devs,
> Most of the implementaion for Neethi/C (WS -Policy framework for
> Axis2/c) has being completed. The implementation is at the folllowing
> url.
> But before merging with the trunk We have to consider some issues.
> 1. whether we are going to keep domain specific policy implementations
> inside Neethi or in those domain implementations(Eg :-Security policy)
> -I think those policy implementations should be in their domain
> implementations.
Ideally, adhering to clean design principles, the domain specific stuff
should be implemented by those domain and not the core Neethi engine.
However, IMHO, we can do that as we go along. Given that we have
something working, it would be ideal to merge that working code to the
main svn head, before we get more regression issues in our way. It is
not only the Neethi engine that needs to be merged, but also some core
structs such as the description hierarchy - given that, I would rather
merge it sooner than later. However that is my opinion, it would be
ideal if the module guys (such as Rampart and Sandesha), can voice their
concerns as well.

Samisa Abeysinghe : (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message