axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:17:53 GMT
Hi,
 I came across very trivial points regarding RC2 (source distribution). Please note that
 those suggestions are small enough to ignore :)

1. Does any body confirm about anjuta project. Under ides directory
there is anjuta project. We need to keep it up to date , else worth to
remove.

2. Under samples/server directory there is axis2.log file. My feeling
is there is no point of shipping it.

3. samples/usr_guide/clients has binaries. In source distribution , we
need to remove them.

4. I would like to suggest some changes in site.

          i. Now we have only single line in "issue_tracking"
          page. Shall we bring this issu_tracking link under "mailling
          list" page.
              There we can add issue_tracking under seperate heading.

          ii. I think , "Check out source code" page better place
          under "Get involved" tag.

          If everyone agrees I would like to help with this change.

--
Dinesh Premalal
dinesh@wso2.com