axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <>
Subject Re: [Axis2/C] Rampart/C time to release 0.90
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:59:26 GMT
Hi list,
If you need to reduce the time for trying Rampart/C scenarios, please
use the script in samples/secpolicy/
This will deploy all the scenarios one by one and run the sec_echo
client sample. Upon successfull completion of a particular scenario, you
should see the message echo client invoke SUCCESSFUL!
Note that you need to build rampart samples prior to this. Please report
problems/difficulties encountered if any.