axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sanj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC1
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:46:27 GMT
Hi,

Source distribution for linux is not compiling. The error message is

config.status: error: cannot find input file: test/Makefile.in

I think you need to enable tests when you're running the configure
script before creating the distribution.
Following commands list works for me when I create a source distribution.

./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=`pwd`/deploy --enable-tests=yes --with-apche2=<path
to apache2 includes directory>
make
make dist

Thanks