axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alla Bogolubov <abogo...@opentext.com>
Subject TEST
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:13:01 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadir Amra [mailto:amra@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 4:05 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: next release / open jiras

Franz,

Still trying to learn about the release process.  Unless someone with
experience volunteers to be release manager,  I have to figure this out
and it will take some time - and I am very busy with other work so I guess
I cannot commit to anything right now except to say I am trying to see
what it would take to produce a candidate release.  Then I will go through
the process.

I do not think AxisCPP will be dead after 1.6 is released.  We will still
be supporting it.  So you will still see releases assuming significant
fixes are put in. I think the big ticket item is support for SOAP 1.2,
which I plan on doing.

I hope to fix/investigate the following for 1.6:

AXISCPP-543 Have some comments in generated code explaining what is going
on
AXISCPP-623 Support for the WSDL construct "all"
AXISCPP-888 Deserializer does give any indication of error when tags not
in the WSDL are encountered.
AXISCPP-989 Memory leak in Clients after arrays are serialized
AXISCPP-1014  incorrect handling of xsd:decimal due to missing code

I also hoped to revamp tracing support, but that is probably wishful
thinking at this point for release 1.6.

Nadir K. Amra