axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject Re: [Axis2]TCP Transport for Axis2/C
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:04:17 GMT

>>       1. Is there any ways to access TCP socket (actually , the socket
>>       that need to read stream), from httpd.
There are an array of modules for Apache2 that supports other protocols;
FTP, SMTP, POP3 etc.
Having a peek into the source code, it seems that they are using some
filtering mechanism. However, one thing to notice is that those modules
are drastically different form how we have implemented mod_axis2. Hence
I propose that we develop a separate module for TCP case, rather than
adding noise to current mod_axis2 - if it seems viable we can merge them

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message