axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Regarding SoC 2007
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 04:24:51 GMT
+1.
SAML support for Rampart/C is definitely a good title.  It can be part
of OMXMLSecurity or can work as an independent library(like OpenSAML).
Implementing WS-Trsut and WS-Secure Conversation specifications would
definitely boost the practical usage of Rampart/C. But I don't think
SAML is a must for WS-Trust. We can work on these two in parallel. If
anyone can contribute to this they are most welcome.
Thanks Nabeel for the input.
Cheers,
Kau