axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject [Axis2] XML-Signature
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 06:32:40 GMT
Hi list,
We are happy to announce that OMXMLSecurity library now has the
capability of signing XML documents. This includes message digests, xml
transformations(limited) and  RSA algorithm support. (Please find the
sample that sign/verify an XML document in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/rampart/test/omxmlsec/test.c)
Without going further by adding more and more transformations we have
decided to integrate this into Rampart/C, allowing Rampart/C to sign the
SOAP message exchanged. We are expecting to do this by using the
assertions available in WS-Security Policy.
Next steps would be to inter-op the XML-Signature with the Java
counterpart's, add other XML transformation/algorithms to enrich the
XML-Signature capabilities and writing test cases.
Cheers,
Kaushalye