axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Regarding SoC 2007
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 05:20:17 GMT
Hi,
I am udergraduate student at Computer Science and Engineering Department,
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have experience in WSDL to C code
generation with data binding(Java Version), Axis2/C, Java Script UI
development, Perl, and GTK+.
I am very much interested in security related projects and I have done some
work on WSS4J LDAP key store
support(WSS-47<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-47>).
So I would like to work on SAML support for Rampart/C.
So I am really pleased if some one can mentor this project for Google Summer
of Code 2007.

Thanks in advance,

Milinda Lakmal Pathirage