axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Axis2C with IIS : how to define the end point url in WSDL such that it can be exposed using Axis2 engine
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:28:11 GMT

In Axis2c with IIS,  deploying the web services in Axis2 engine using

I want to expose my web service using the wsdl.

I am using the WSDL2C tool to generate the skeleton files for server
side deployment.

And the operation definitions in services.xml will be as

Can any one tell me how to define the end point url in wsdl port
definition so that wsdl file can be exposed using Axis2 engine.

So any one with the help of wsdl can use my web services

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.
View raw message