axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <>
Subject Re: Increasing visibility of axis2c
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:44:08 GMT
Great comments.

We will definitely try to implement all these.

Also we could add entries under freshmeat and other OSS software
lists. We could blog more (maybe set up an Axis2/C blog) and make sure
announcements get picked up on developer sites.

One thing that you could do Markus would be to write up a short
article, blog or email that explains how you use the project. This
kind of user testimonial is worth more than anything else.

On 2/12/07, <> wrote:
> Hi,
> we have been using axis-c for some time now in a project in our company (thanks for providing
it to the community!). while using axis-c i had the impression that the visibility of the
c implementation was not as high as you would actually deserve to have.
> one way to improve this imho would be to increase the linking of your project site from
within other apache sites. dinesh asked me to forward my suggestions to the dev list. so here
they are:
>     - the site does not contain a link to the c implementation
of axis2 or a hint that there is such a thing...
>     - the project list of does not include your c implementation
of axis2. there is only axis cpp and and axis2/java
>     - finally on the axis1/cpp site there is also no link/hint that there is a c implementation
of axis2 going on.
> Maybe you could increase your visibility by adding links/hints to these sites...
> Maybe you could build a similar navigation tree like the axis 1 people (java and cpp
implementation are both featured in the navigation) together with the axis2/java guys? (see