axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Memory leak in process_http_post_request
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 05:04:43 GMT
Hi Jared,
   Samisa has fixed many memory leaks in both server side and the
   client side few moths back. We have noticed that there are some
   newly introduced memory leaks in the code. BTW hope to fix them
   before Axis2/C 1.0 release.Appreciate your effort on finding
   details about this memory leak. We are encouraging you to dig into
   Axis2/C code base. Could you please raise a jira regarding this

ps: please make sure to add "[Axis2]" prefix to address axis2/C
related matters. BTW This is not a hard and fast rule, but it's a
convention that we followed :)

Dinesh Premalal
WSO2, Inc.;
GPG Key ID : A255955C
GPG Key Finger Print : C481 E5D4 C27E DC34 9257  0229 4F44 266E A255 955C

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message