axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Linking of Woden
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 05:29:33 GMT
Samisa Abeysinghe <> writes:

> I find that we link Woden for only a single function in client_utils.c
> in description folder.
> This function is used by service client for dynamic invocation.
> For a single function, it is not worth linking Woden IMHO given the
> size of the code.
> I would propose that we separate out those functions and optionally
> build it as a separate lib for those who want dynamic invocation.

+1 , what will be the replacement of

"axis2_svc_client_create_for_dynamic_invocation" function's

 svc_client_impl->svc = axis2_client_utils_create_axis2_svc(env,
           wsdl_uri, wsdl_svc_qname, endpoint_name, wsdl_path,

which has a dependency on woden.

Dinesh Premalal
WSO2, Inc.;
GPG Key ID : A255955C
GPG Key Finger Print : C481 E5D4 C27E DC34 9257  0229 4F44 266E A255 955C

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message