axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Increasing visibility of axis2c
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 05:42:18 GMT
Many thanks for your efforts with the wikipedia.
Keep up the good work.

Samisa...

mgt@gmx.at wrote:
> hi guys,
> thanks for the discussion. in the meantime i updated the wikipedia entries of axis and
axis2 a bit. I added a short description of axis c and cpp and links to the respective project
pages. if you want to check it out its under:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Axis
>
> and
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Axis2
>
> regarding the suggestion of starting a blog. it might also be a good idea to drop a couple
of mails to bloggers in the web-service/java/c world. maybe some of them will write a short
post on their blogs about you. maybe we could start compiling a list of blogs here on the
list and email the guys...

> as paul freemantle suggested adding an entry on freshmeat.org also sounds like a good
idea.

> i am not sure how connected you are within the other apache projects. if not i could
try to write some mails to find out who is responsible for maintaining the sites of axis2/java
and ws.apache.org?

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.bloglines.com/blog/samisa