axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From m..@gmx.at
Subject Re: Increasing visibility of axis2c
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:34:45 GMT
Hi Deepal,
Thanks for your reply.

> In http://ws.apache.org/axis2/ site we have put a link to Axis2/C project ,
> its there in the right hand side if the top navigation bar. But I think it
> will be great if we could add a link from the navigation page as well.

> >     - the project list of http://ws.apache.org/ does not include your c
> > implementation of axis2. there is only axis cpp and and axis2/java

> >     - finally on the axis1/cpp site there is also no link/hint that there is
> > a c implementation of axis2 going on.

Do you know who is maintaing these sites (ws.apache.org, ws.apache.org/axis2 and axis1/cpp)?
i could send patch suggestions to the respective maintainers if you want.

Regarding to list of bloggers that you might ask to post something about the upcoming 1.0
release i just start the list with the blogs I read the last couple of days. If you add some
of the blogs you read on your own you should get a decent list of contacts until you go 1.0.

bye,
markus

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out