axis-c-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Increasing visibility of axis2c
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:03:08 GMT
hi guys,
thanks for the discussion. in the meantime i updated the wikipedia entries of axis and axis2
a bit. I added a short description of axis c and cpp and links to the respective project pages.
if you want to check it out its under:

regarding the suggestion of starting a blog. it might also be a good idea to drop a couple
of mails to bloggers in the web-service/java/c world. maybe some of them will write a short
post on their blogs about you. maybe we could start compiling a list of blogs here on the
list and email the guys...

as paul freemantle suggested adding an entry on also sounds like a good idea.

i am not sure how connected you are within the other apache projects. if not i could try to
write some mails to find out who is responsible for maintaining the sites of axis2/java and

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message