axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From m..@gmx.at
Subject Increasing visibility of axis2c
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:39:13 GMT
Hi,
we have been using axis-c for some time now in a project in our company (thanks for providing
it to the community!). while using axis-c i had the impression that the visibility of the
c implementation was not as high as you would actually deserve to have.
one way to improve this imho would be to increase the linking of your project site from within
other apache sites. dinesh asked me to forward my suggestions to the dev list. so here they
are:

    - the http://ws.apache.org/axis2/ site does not contain a link to the c implementation
of axis2 or a hint that there is such a thing...

    - the project list of http://ws.apache.org/ does not include your c implementation of
axis2. there is only axis cpp and and axis2/java

    - finally on the axis1/cpp site there is also no link/hint that there is a c implementation
of axis2 going on.

Maybe you could increase your visibility by adding links/hints to these sites...
Maybe you could build a similar navigation tree like the axis 1 people (java and cpp implementation
are both featured in the navigation) together with the axis2/java guys? (see http://ws.apache.org/axis/)
Feel free to discuss/critise/ask for help/...

Bye,
Markus