axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <>
Subject Re: how to compile axis C++ with VS 2003 or VS 2005?
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:38:07 GMT

The ANT based build should already work with VS7.

I know there are some minor differences between that and VS8 which need to
be catered for in the scripts, but to my knowledge no-one has had an
opportunity to resolve these.  If you're in a position to create these
fixes, posting them back here, we could see about getting them included.

Adrian Dick (

"Anatoly Gutnick" <> wrote on 20/01/2007 18:35:46:

> Hi,
> i am able to build Axis C++ client using ANT based build
> I have Microsoft Visual C++ v6 installed on by build machine.
> This compiler is used as i understand by default.
> I have Visual Studio 2003 (VS7)and Visual Studio 2005 (VS8)
> isntalled on the same machone.
> I would like to use VS2003 or VS2005 compiler instaed of VS6,
> what i have to do?
> Thanks,
> Anatoly

To unsubscribe, e-mail: