axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "youngmi park" <>
Subject generation problem of Axis2/C
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:38:36 GMT
I ran the WSDL2C tool with the following parameters and generate the Axis2/C
stub and other required files to support ADB.

java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri interoptestdoclitparameters.wsdl -d
adb -u

but I couldn't compile the generated files.
I'v got the mixed codes c and java like this.

                * Auto generated getter method
                * @return jobID
                org.apache.axis2.databinding.types.Token (AXIS2_CALL*
                        axis2_JobResult_t* JobResult,
                        const axis2_env_t *env);

                * Auto generated setter method
                * @param param jobID
                axis2_status_t (AXIS2_CALL*
                        axis2_JobResult_t* JobResult,
                        const axis2_env_t *env,

Is there anything else option for generation?
Please Help me to compile everything well.

View raw message