axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Anatoly Gutnick" <anato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to compile axis C++ with VS 2003 or VS 2005?
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:00:36 GMT
Thanks for reply.

I compiled with VS6, VS7 and VC8

The stnange thing is that the size of the binary dlls is much less then one
i downloaded from
http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/binaries/win32/

For example, axis-c-1.6b-Win32-trace-bin contains axis_client.dll with size
905kB

And the file generated by my compilation by VC6 from sources downloaded
axis-c-1.6b-Win32-trace-src
axis_client.dll with size 520kB

The binaries for Windows provided for download are generated by VC6 or VC7?
I am afraid that something wrong here

Thanks,
Anatoly.