axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>
Subject Re: Axis2: Axis2C for XSD databinding only?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 06:25:04 GMT
Hi Franz,

Franz Fehringer <feh@isogmbh.de> writes:

> Is it possible to use Axis2C for XSD databinding only?
> What i mean is code generation from XSD without a WSDL in sight.

I am not sure about Axis2C, but there are other open-source tools
that provide this functionality. One of them (which I am involved
with) is CodeSynthesis XSD. It's an open-source, cross-platform
XML Schema to C++ data binding compiler. It also supports an event-
driven, stream-oriented mapping in addition to the conventional
in-memory, tree-like binding. You can read more about this tool
here:

http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/

hth,
-boris