axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Yong Yang <y.y...@querix.com>
Subject re[2]: some questions about axis2c
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 11:22:56 GMT
Hi  Dinesh,

     Thank you very much for your reply. I am attaching my source codes to you. There are
4 files,

     1) axis2.h and axis2.c define the necessary functions to create AXIS2C environment, build
 and desserialize SOAP message
     2) client.c is the client program
     3) test.c is the server program

    many thanks again for your help.