axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Sahan Gamage" <sah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Vote for Axis2/C 0.96 Release (was Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Vote for Axis2/C 0.95 Release)
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 07:47:21 GMT
Hi,

Few minor issues I found in the source tarball :
1) Empty LICENSE file at Guththila
2) Empty COPYING file at woden
3) Default GNU INSTALL file for Guththila
4) The configure -> make -> make install process doesn't work for the
samples because the configure script and the rest of the required
scripts are not there. Doing autogen in the samples folder solves the
problem - but I don't think the this is the optimal (and assumed)
behaviour.
I have already fixed 1 and 2. I am not sure what to do for 3 (I am not
the expert for  the stuff that should go in there).

Seems like the rest of the things are fine.

-sahan