axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Release Plan For Axis2/C 0.96 Release.
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 01:57:17 GMT
Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> Hi All,
>         Since we are towards the  Axis2/C  0.96 Release, I would like
>         to mention about important matters regarding the release.
>
>         We hope to tag the svn and call for the vote on release files
>         by 19th (Tuesday) December 2006. We will be able to do the
>         Axis2/C 0.96 release by 22nd (Friday) December 2006.

Sounds like a good plan.

In preparation for 0.96, I have went through allmost all pending 100+
open Jiras at the start of this week and scheduled them for this and
future releases.
I was basically targeting the low hanging fruits, those that could be
easily fixed for 0.96. The rest I scheduled for 1.0. Tentatively I have
put the time frame for 1.0 to be end of March next year in Jira schedule
- but that of-course is to be agreed upon by the community.

If you feel that any other issues, apart form those already scheduled
for 0.96 should be fixed for 0.96, please make sure you raise your
voice. It is always welcome if you could provide some patches.

At this time, I would like to thank all of those who raised issues in
Jira, not only those who provided patches and applied those to svn, but
also those who reported problems.
Please keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Samisa...