axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Hart <nh...@real.com>
Subject [Axis2] wsdl2java generating broken C code
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 23:29:07 GMT
Hi,

I seem to be encountering an issue that is reported resolved in jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Axis2-1762

That is, I'm getting declarations of "org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement" in
my code, eg:

             /**
              * getter for getFooBarReturn.
              */
             org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement AXIS2_CALL
             axis2_getFooBarResponse_get_getFooBarReturn(
                     axis2_getFooBarResponse_t* getFooBarResponse,
                     const axis2_env_t *env);

             /**
              * setter for getFooBarReturn
              */
             axis2_status_t AXIS2_CALL
             axis2_getFooBarResponse_set_getFooBarReturn(
                     axis2_getFooBarResponse_t* getFooBarResponse,
                     const axis2_env_t *env,
                     org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement  param_getFooBarReturn);

The only clue I have is that wsdl2java spits out the following warning
regarding the return type of the function in question:

Dec 5, 2006 3:18:11 PM org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler findClassName
WARNING: Type {http://foobar.real.com}ArrayOf_tns1_FooBar missing!

However, that type is actually defined in the WSDL (generated via Axis1,
I believe), so it seems like wsdl2java is not finding it or something.
below is a snippet from where it is defined in our wsdl...

   <schema targetNamespace="urn:foobar"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
    <import namespace="http://foobar.real.com"/>
    <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
    <complexType name="ArrayOf_tns1_FooBar">
     <complexContent>
      <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
       <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="tns1:FooBar[]"/>
      </restriction>
     </complexContent>
    </complexType>
   </schema>
  </wsdl:types>

Finally, I'm setting
JAVA_OPTS=-Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.properties

before calling wsdl2java.bat (which I read about elsewhere) but it
doesn't seem to resolve this problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.