axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject [Vote][Axis2]Chris Darroch as a committer
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 04:38:44 GMT

Hi All,
	I would like to propose Chris Darroch as an Apache Axis2/C commiter.

	He has helped us mainly to fix the httpd module, as well as a number of
other issues. Some of the issues he has raised and given his input,
including some where he has provided patches himself include:
AXIS2C-410, AXIS2C-394, AXIS2C-384, AXIS2C-380, AXIS2C-379, AXIS2C-376,
AXIS2C-369, AXIS2C-328, AXIS2C-327, AXIS2C-326, AXIS2C-325, AXIS2C-322,
AXIS2C-313, AXIS2C-312, AXIS2C-305.

	Chris is already a commiter of the Apache httpd project.
	I am confident that Chris would continue to contribute to Apache
Axis2/C and his experience would help a great deal to improve Axis2/C in
the future.

   Here is my vote: +1

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: