axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: axiscpp problems
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:27:24 GMT
Project is probably more stable then axis2 at the moment, and is
continually being enhanced and fixes applied.  Yes, you need to have an
axiscpp.conf file and you do have to set the AXISCPP_DEPLOY environment
variable.  And I guess PATH environment variable should include paths to
the dlls or you can specify the paths in the axiscpp.conf file, for
example:

Transport_http:/home/amra/axis/L1.1.0/obj/package/wscc-1.0-OS400/lib/libhttp_transport.so
XMLParser:/home/amra/axis/L1.1.0/obj/package/wscc-1.0-OS400/lib/libaxis_xmlparser.so
Channel_HTTP:/home/amra/axis/L1.1.0/obj/package/wscc-1.0-OS400/lib/libhttp_channel.so

Nadir K. Amra