axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject RE: AXIS2C: xmlbeansxx
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:25:34 GMT
I'm also interested in this...

-Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafal Rusin [mailto:rr@touk.pl]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:07 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: AXIS2C: xmlbeansxx

It's currently in Apache Incubator, the project is called xmlbeanscxx on
Apache. It's fine that you asked about it, because I'm currently looking
for some people interested in this feature. That's because xmlbeanscxx
need some use cases.
I could try to implement it, but I'm not familiar with axis2c and I'd
like to have somebody for some technical questions.

Regards,
Rafal Rusin
http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~rrusin/