axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Building Rampart
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:58:14 GMT
"Nabeel Yoosuf" <nabeel.yoosuf@gmail.com> writes:

> When I have the openssl include and lib files in default locations I can build
> Rampart. I want to have these include and lib files in custom locations and
> build Rampart.
  Hope you will get exact solution soon. Until then you can try this out.

  Please add opeanssl library path to LD_LIBRARY_PATH and add header file
  path to Makefile.am INCLUDES.  (Please look at the Makefile.am's
  which is near to the source files.
  Ex:-  axis2c/rampart/src/omxmlsec/Makefile.am
  you will be able to understand what happen there :))
>I am not an expert in auto-build systems,
neither I am ;)

thanks,
Dinesh