axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]Removing unwanted files from the axis2c code base
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:45:39 GMT
Hi,
    Does anyone use the CuTests releated unit testings? If not better
    to remove them from the svn (and the build system). Those tests
    give warnings at build time , its ugly to have warnings at build
    time :(.IIRC we ran into unnecessary dependency problem while we
    were testing for 0.95 release.

    There are some maven build related files scattered in the code
    base. (Ex: modules/core/maven.xml, modules/core/project.xml) Since
    we no longer use maven build system better to remove them
    also.Please note that to keep the file that need to generate site
    :) (I think project.xml in top directory is enough. I'm not sure
    can somebody please confirm it)

    Comments please ...

thanks,
Dinesh