axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2c wsdl2c?
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:31:23 GMT
Nicholas Hart wrote:
> I am trying to assess whether I should use axis2c or axiscpp, and
> despite seeing some documentation online about the wsdl2c code gen
> tool, I don't actually see it in the axis2c-bin-0.95-win32.zip
> distribution. can someone point me to where this tool is?
There are C as well as Java tools for generating C code for WSDL.
Comparatively, Java tool is more stable and feature rich compared to the
C tool.

Java tool is in Axis2/Java source tree. You can download the Axis2 Java
distribution or check out the Java source from SVN.

C tool is in svn:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/tools/codegen

Samisa...