axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject Re: [Axis2][ANN]Apache Axis2/c 0.94 Released.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 22:34:27 GMT
Eran Chinthaka wrote:
> Excellent !! I just followed your installation guide and everything
> worked as described (not like in Axis2/Java :) ).
Credit to all the folks tested the release; especially yo the release
manager Dinesh.
> I was amazed to see how it was to do echo invocation compared to the
> time it takes in Axis2  java.
> Anyway, I have couple of minor comments.
> 1. Logs are by default set to debug level in the release. Don't you
> think it better be set to INFO (I'm thinking in terms of log4j :) )
> when you release it.
Good point, users may not need all the debug garbage. We developers use
debug level all the time.
> 2. I saw a 0 byte file, AUTHORS, in the root directory of the release.
> Was it intentional?
Nop it is not intentional - its a mistake :(

Thanks for the feedback.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message