axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <eran.chinth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][ANN]Apache Axis2/c 0.94 Released.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 17:09:12 GMT
Excellent !! I just followed your installation guide and everything worked
as described (not like in Axis2/Java :) ). I was amazed to see how it was to
do echo invocation compared to the time it takes in Axis2  java.

Anyway, I have couple of minor comments.

1. Logs are by default set to debug level in the release. Don't you think it
better be set to INFO (I'm thinking in terms of log4j :) ) when you release
it.
2. I saw a 0 byte file, AUTHORS, in the root directory of the release. Was
it intentional?
3. This is a tiny mistake. The release date was mentioned as 3rd and not 4th
(today).

Those are very minute things.  Well done !!

-- Chinthaka