axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <>
Subject Re: Removing dependency on AXISCPP_DEPLOY and axiscpp.conf forsimple_axis_server
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:00:50 GMT

A configuration API was produced a while back, which I believe can provide
this capability.

Using the class AxisCPPConfigDefaults you can specify the various
properties you would find in axiscpp.conf.
Having just taken a quick look, you should find this class well documented
on how to use it correctly.

Adrian Dick (