axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: simple_axis_server Trace Output Disappearance
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:37:25 GMT
You have to build the code with trace options so that trace is embedded.
if you look in build.xml you will see various targets e.g. BuildWithTrace.

"William Strathearn" <william.strathearn@ask.com>
22/09/2006 01:22
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
simple_axis_server Trace Output Disappearance

Can anyone think of a reason that all output to the file specified by
LogPath would cease to be output?  I have a sucessfully operating
simple_axis_server built from the latest 1.6b, which does not output
anything to the trace file specified.  Not even the startup pre-amble is
printed.

The odd thing is that if I swap the *.so files I built with those found in
the binary distribution downloaded on the same day, the trace statements
are output to the log file just fine.  I have not modified any of the
downloaded source, only build.common.properties.  Is there something
special I need to do in the build.xml file to enable trace definitions?

--
Bill