axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <>
Subject Has anyone ported Axis2C to Solaris yet?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:51:07 GMT
I posted this on the user list, but maybe the developer list is more
appropriate.  I may be using Axis2C for a project where the server will
be supported for Windows, Linux and Solaris.  Just wondering if anyone
else has been running the code on Solaris and if so, have you run into
any snags or do you have any hints to share.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.

View raw message