axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "William Strathearn" <william.strathe...@ask.com>
Subject simple_axis_server Trace Output Disappearance
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:22:12 GMT
Can anyone think of a reason that all output to the file specified by LogPath would cease to
be output?  I have a sucessfully operating simple_axis_server built from the latest 1.6b,
which does not output anything to the trace file specified.  Not even the startup pre-amble
is printed.

The odd thing is that if I swap the *.so files I built with those found in the binary distribution
downloaded on the same day, the trace statements are output to the log file just fine.  I
have not modified any of the downloaded source, only build.common.properties.  Is there something
special I need to do in the build.xml file to enable trace definitions?

--
Bill