axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Chathuranga" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WSDL2C ready to ship?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:53:50 GMT
Hi,

I tested this with the wsdls in the test resources in the axis2 repository,

1. It works ok with wsdl1.1 document style wsdls. and wsdl namespace should
be declared as xmlns:wsdl=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl. When I change
almost all document style wsdls to hold the above namespace, the
codegeneration happens:)
2. Anyway codegen doesnt operate for rpc style wsdls nor wsdl2.

I feel most of this are bugs of woden as its tests also failed to parse
above mentioned wsdls.
I think after woden is ready fixing these bugs, the codegen would also be
ready.

Anyway I feel its better someother also test this and post their ideas.

Thanks
Dimuthu