axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From samitha kuruppu <samithakuru...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject [Axis2]Tcp monitor up to now
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 11:12:01 GMT
Hi All,
  This is the brief description about my TCP monitor project up to now.
  In past few days I learned about Socket programming and Threads in C language and start
to write a simple program for access the network port. And also I have studied the files in
util folder and get good idea about my TCP monitor project.So I’m starting to coding. First
I’m going to write program for display the SOAP message request and response. After that
I’ll develop other features.
  Thnxs.
  Samitha Kuruppu

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here